Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Joanna

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Judith's birthday tracker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 24 November 2008

Shifting

I believe no one enjoy shifting as it involves tremendous work.

Lucky or unlucky, we have just shifted office over the weekend. Today is my first work day at the new office, it is also my first visit to this new office. Pretty like the new place, the colour, the pantry, the chair and most importantly, my work station. My work station used to be very open, as it was located at the centre of a walkway, but now i am sitting along side a aisle. At least it's more surrounded.

I was actually thinking of a job change since I have learnt the foundamental of onveyancing but looking at the market and the fact that i am expecting, i will just stay put till the end of 2009, after the bonus. Year 2010 may be another new year for my career and i look forward to that. By then, our Benedict would be 3 years old.

No comments: