Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Joanna

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Judith's birthday tracker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

2011

Time flies and we are entering the 3rd month of 2011 in 2 weeks time. But somehow, I feel that my 2011 year has just started.

January was a busy month for me - work, family, CNY preparation. However, i managed to get myself an iphone 4 and i fall in love with it immediately. I was pretty worried that I may not be I-sawy enough to use the phone but it's pretty user friendly or "idiot-proof".

I flew back to Kuching for 11 days on the first day of CNY. It's a great holidays for all of us and I caught up with some of my friends who I haven't seen 1-2 years.

We came back on Sunday and Cg flew off to KL for 2 weeks on the same night. Not only I have backlog of work, Benedict too has some homework to catch up on. Hopefully we can catch up after this week.

Since Cg will be in KL this weekend, we are still considering if we want to visit him over the weekend.

Aim for 2011:
1. Taiwan trip with my mother
2. Phuket trip with Cg, Benedict and Joanna
3. have some savings in our account
4. hmmm.... let's keep it a secret for the moment

Happy 2011 Everybody!

1 comment:

Jessie Chong said...

It's mid of Nov and let's do a review.

Aim 1 - FAILED. However, we are going Bali for CNY 2012, a place that mother always wants to visit. Yes, the whole family. It's been 14 years since our last family trip to Australia in 1998.

Aim 2 - we had a good break in Phuket. We didn't bring Joanna though as we find the activities in Phuket not suitable for her age.

Aim 3 - still praying

Aim 4 - Judith!!!

Thanks Abba Father for making everything possible! Hallelujah!