Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Joanna

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Judith's birthday tracker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Study

It's been a while since I last blogged. Firstly, it's because my company has blocked the usage of blogspot and secondly, the load of my work is barely manageable.

It's going to be 23 Feb 2009 in an hour time and guess what, my class for Australian Constitutional Law is going to start tomorrow. I am rather excited and that's why I am still up at this hour to familiarise myself with the use of the University's website. I suppose i need to sacrifice more of my sleeping time in the future for my study.

Just found out about the blackboard learning system for the students which I think it's quite sufficient for external student. There are lectures audio, topic notes, powerpoint slides etc. I was very worry about how I am going to pass the exam without attending lectures and tutorials but I realised that the blackboard learning system actually have everything online, except that we do not get to see the lectures in person.

I am going to study consistently and make sure I will pass the paper in June. Time flies and by June, I would have fulfilled one of the requirements for admission to Australia Bar. Praise God and Hellelujah!

No comments: