Pig is having a problem sleeping! It's hard to imagine that a person who fall asleep within 5 minutes from the moment her head touches the pillow is having a problem sleeping now.
I am having problem to have a good sleep nowadays and i thought it's due to the pregnancy at first as i was having the same problem last time. I found out recently that it's actually due to my sleeping posture. I always lie on my tummy instead of my back and i am not so used to sleeping side way and that's why i am having this problem during pregnancy. It's rather torturing and I would normally wake up in the middle of the night to adjust myself to a comfortable sleeping posture. I think i just got to change my sleeping posture as there is another 7 months to go at least. In fact, sleeping side way is the best sleeping posture for pregnant women and i think i will just have to make myself adapt to that. Other than this, i am coping quite well with pregnancy as i do not experience nausea at all.
There is another worry in my mind in fact, how am i going to make Benedict accept his sibling without any jeolousy? Can anyone help?
I am having problem to have a good sleep nowadays and i thought it's due to the pregnancy at first as i was having the same problem last time. I found out recently that it's actually due to my sleeping posture. I always lie on my tummy instead of my back and i am not so used to sleeping side way and that's why i am having this problem during pregnancy. It's rather torturing and I would normally wake up in the middle of the night to adjust myself to a comfortable sleeping posture. I think i just got to change my sleeping posture as there is another 7 months to go at least. In fact, sleeping side way is the best sleeping posture for pregnant women and i think i will just have to make myself adapt to that. Other than this, i am coping quite well with pregnancy as i do not experience nausea at all.
There is another worry in my mind in fact, how am i going to make Benedict accept his sibling without any jeolousy? Can anyone help?
2 comments:
Tell Benedict about the sibling start from now... or tell him that is a new playmate ;)
well, it's in the natural world that one would feel jealous for whatsoever reason. the best way to cope with it os to constantly assurance of our love for him.
Post a Comment